Lakota’s Standard Features
LAKOTA’S HIGHEST STANDARDS MADE TO SUIT YOU!
Have you been curious about what makes Lakota so great? It’s not just its amazing options and all aluminum structure, but its also the high standards that you will find on every Lakota trailer to suit you and your animal’s needs.
Here are the Lakota Standard Features:
- Quality Lippert rubber torsion axles
- 2-5/16” adjustable coupler (20,000# rating)
- Interlocking tongue and groove aluminum planking with solid .125” decking for additional strength
- Stronger 2-5/8”x 4” structural aluminum I-beams on 16” maximum centers
- 1½” x 2½” full tubular studs (as opposed to C-Channel materials others use)
- Sturdy, full tubular header and footer (as opposed to U-Channel)
- Seamless, one piece aluminum roof
- .150” Wall extruded roof rails (.25” thicker than the industry standard)
- 1” x 3” Roof stabilizing bows (rather than “hat” sections, which are more prone to leakage)
- Premium, 30% thicker rubber floor matting throughout stall area
- 1½” Thick insulation in walls (most of our competitors use 1”)
- Tie rings (two per horse), providing twice the security over the single ring others provide
- Generously sized 30” x 15” sliding windows w/screen and protective bars on rump side (one per horse)
- Heavy duty 30” x 26” drop down feeder windows w/protective bars and escape door
- Three sealed beam dome lights w/remote switch in dress area (most offer only 2)
- Padded stall dividers (others offer as an option or not at all)
- Six bridle hooks
- Hinged blanket bar (flexibility while others are in a fixed position)
- Two brush trays (the majority come with one tray)
- Heavy duty Saddle Boss saddle racks
- 60/40 Split rear doors w/large integrated custom extrusion providing the strongest in the market among comparably priced competitors
- Heavy duty strap hinges w/grease zerks; the industry’s strongest
- Extra large 32” x 72” door w/full screen and 20” x 15” slider window in dress room
- 19 LED exterior lights, including tail lights (incandescent is the norm; LED is an option)
We, at Lakota of Ohio, pride ourselves in meeting your needs by providing you with our outstanding Lakota features. Give us a call today so we can start you on your path finding the perfect Lakota trailer.
Gary Stites (740) 852-7878 or (740) 506-1713 after hours.